Kitman and Scott and the Guia Fortress
Guia Fortress, overlooking the Inner Harbor, was built between 1622-1638. Inside the fortress lie Guia Chapel and Guia Lighthouse.
The site was a restricted military facility until 1976, when it opened as a major tourist attraction. The Lighthouse is the oldest of its kind in South China, built in 1865 and Macao takes its coordinates from its location.
In 1998, frescoes were discovered inside the Guia Chapel, with elaborate representations of both Chinese and Western themes displaying motifs of religious and mythologial inspiration, enhancing even further the cultural value of the chapel.
Orientation : 1
Software Used : ACD Systems Digital Imaging
Y Resolution : 72/1
X Resolution : 72/1
YCbCr Positioning : 1
Date Time : 2007:03:06 14:55:19
Resolution Unit : 2