Kitman and Scott at the Moorish Barracks
The Moorish Barracks are located close to the Inner Harbour, and were originally names "Quartel dos Mouros" in Portuguese and used to stand close to the riverside.
In 1871, an Italian architect named Cassuto designed the Moorish-style building to accommodate a regiment of Indian policemen. The construction of the building was completed in August 1874.
According to historical records, there were 200 Indian soldiers station in the Moorish Barracks. In 1905, the building became offices for Marine and Customs Police, and now houses the Macao Martime Administration.
Orientation : 1
Software Used : ACD Systems Digital Imaging
Y Resolution : 150/1
X Resolution : 150/1
YCbCr Positioning : 1
Date Time : 2007:03:06 14:55:06
Resolution Unit : 2